Saturday, May 19, 2012

Curmudgeon? I think not!

I have been told I am a bit of a curmudgeon, but I think NOT!  I am not old enough to be a curmudgeon as my perception is that they are old retired guys with nothing else to do but sit around and complain about stuff.  I do like to complain and argue a point, but I've got lots to do and not yet retired. So maybe I am a curmudgeon in waiting or apprentice curmudgeon.  Let Donald Trump put that on TV!

I am a stickler, however, for certain laws, regulations and courtesies that should be followed and respected.  Like the parking spot rule; don't grab the spot even if you have the positional advantage if you weren't there first.  So with that, here is my rant du jour. 

To UGA Mom from Nebraska:  if you cut me off on the on ramp again you will find yourself stuffed into the Interstate outer retaining wall faster than you can say Corn-husker.  Remember, we invented NASCAR here. The YIELD sign is for you, not me as you are merging into traffic; I am traffic, I have the right of way!

And if your little b*tch daughter flips me off again she will find that finger somewhere very unpleasant.  Although somehow I have a feeling it has been there before, just not by a man; if you get my drift.  Best yet, go back to Nebraska with the little trollop and enroll her in Omaha Community College where she belongs.

SF

No comments:

Post a Comment